A tote and additional display material for presentations, events, and such is available for rent paid to the UOVBA.
(Includes a display hive and extractor)
Conditions for Rental:
- A $100.00 (in cash) damage and loss deposit is required. Deposit will be returned upon satisfactory return of all the material. Any damage due to misuse or accident, or loss of material may result in full forfeiture of the deposit.
- Rental cost: (Paid UOVBA members) free / (Others) $20/24hr.
- Materials are to be returned as you received them put away neat and tidy .
- The UOVBA will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damages resulting in the use or shipment of the material.
- Using the calendar, select the number of days you wish to rent at the top.
- Select UOVBA Paid Member or Other.
- Select the beginning day of the rental period.
- Price will be adjusted according to the period entered and you can continue to checkout by selecting the cart icon in the top right corner.
- Everyone is required to pay the $100 deposit.
- Once returned meeting satisfactory conditions, your deposit will be returned.