Book Observation Hive
An observation hive is available for rent paid to the UOVBA.
Conditions for Rental:
- A $165.00 (in cash) damage deposit is required. Deposit will be returned upon satisfactory return of the observation hive. Any damage due to misuse or accident may result in full forfeiture of the deposit.
- Rental cost: (Paid UOVBA members) free / (Others) $20/24hr.
- Observation hive is to be cleaned prior to return. If not cleaned to the satisfaction of the UOVBA, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be levied.
- The UOVBA will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damages resulting in the use or shipment of the observation hive.
- Using the calendar, select the number of days you wish to rent at the top.
- Select UOVBA Paid Member or Other.
- Select the beginning day of the rental period.
- Price will be adjusted according to the period entered and you can continue to checkout by selecting the cart icon in the top right corner.
- Everyone is required to pay the $165 deposit.
- Once returned meeting satisfactory conditions, your deposit will be returned.