A extraction kit is available for rent paid to the UOVBA.
- 2 frame hand crank extractor
- two stage stainless steel sieve
- electric hot knife
- 5 gallon honey pail with gate
Please contact Breck Demers or Tania Berndt at email@example.com for more information. Bookings will be added to the calendar.
Conditions for Rental:
- A $300.00 (in cash) damage deposit is required. Deposit will be returned upon satisfactory return of the extractor. Any damage due to misuse or accident may result in full forfeiture of the deposit.
- Rental cost: (Paid UOVBA members) free / (Others) $20/24hr.
- Extractor is to be cleaned prior to return. This requires that the extractor be free of all propolis, wax, and honey residue. If not cleaned to the satisfaction of the UOVBA, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be levied.
- The UOVBA will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damages resulting in the use or shipment of the extractor.
- Using the calendar, select the number of days you wish to rent at the top.
- Select UOVBA Paid Member or Other.
- Select the beginning day of the rental period.
- Price will be adjusted according to the period entered and you can continue to checkout by selecting the cart icon in the top right corner.
- Everyone is required to pay the $300 deposit.
- Once returned meeting satisfactory conditions, your deposit will be returned.