Due to the COVID-19 threat, we have decided to cancel the OBA Spring Meeting – March 26-27, 2020.
It is with heavy hearts that we have decided to postpone our spring meeting. There will be no in-person presentations or live streams happening. We have made this decision based on the increasing threat due to the COVID-19 virus.
If you had registered and purchased registrations for this event, we will be in touch as soon as we can with more details. Please be patient.
We will offer to carry forward your registrations, or give you first dibs on registering for a future event.
Please appreciate that we may not have all details available immediately but will be in touch as soon as we can.